Woodland Mansion

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

I tpaed to blazehunter2004 and bananaqueen1, who knew this tpa could end in an adventure. We searched for hours for the mansion, along the way we got some helpers- Doggo_Mayorga CrimsonWing Confederacy and Abbasilol(I think I spelled that correctly) Anyways when we arrived at the mansion it was midnight... all the creepy crawlies were out, and one of us(me) almost died with the vindicator doing 3.5 hearts of damage per strike. We found the evoker almost instantly and I shot him through a hole and killed him. But the Vex army almost killed me again. At the end of the raid it was a happy and peaceful morning and everyone was alive, most of all we got the prized treasure- The Totem of Undying.

Photo Album:
    -image-
    Sorry ingur was behaving weird couldn't get the other ones

2. There we go:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

3. Final Picture
    -image-

4. yes, it was Awsome, gg team

- Team aqua

5. Very Unique name... I like it.

Here's some more pictures:

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

It was fun.

6. What?! I was suppose to go with Blazehunter :'(

7. @blazehunter2004 - Team aqua

That's from Pokemon!
    -image-

8. @Captain_Mitchell What?! I was suppose to go with Blazehunter :'(

its ok, because, were going to explore to a ocean monument next (with a map), so you can come and the hole team Aqua will come too (if they can (online) come), so, yeah, don't worry you can come on the next adventure!
    =D

9. I'm not too worried about it. I dont get on much.

10. @Captain_Mitchell I'm not too worried about it. I dont get on much.

its ok, when i get 10 emeralds, i can trade the map with the villager, so we (team aqua) can all go, including you and maybe tweakerzoid and j0bb13

11. Um

12. @Captain_Mitchell Um

what?

13. Oh, nothing.

14. but wait... where is me?!

or Sign Up to reply!