Doge the Builder =D

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys.

So I'll take some time off from CM. I haven't been on for a week or so.
    Reason behind that is because I need some time off from Multiplayer.
    I kinda still didn't take that reset quite kindly so I'll just take some time off.

So, I wanna do something else.
    That something is building in Creative Mode.

Since my suck level in building is overload I wanna build stuff in that FatFlat World.

I have a build in plan. This building I'm working at, Continental is really cool and I kind of want to replicate it.
    I'll be honest with you. It has three different buildings in one.

First one is 13 stories high(of which 9 is the working places and the rest is pretty much access to the roof and other shit).
    Second one is 2 stories high and third is 4 stories high. Second and third are mainly where my father works at.

They are testing cars equipped with Continental stuff in them. Fun things they have in there. :D

Anyway, I could replicate all that shit and literally build it. :D

I'll have my own version of that so let's see what I come up with.
    If you're doing the same or something similar, feel free to share it here. :D

2. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

I was working for almost 2 years to replicate Alfheim but it wad too hard of a project (Only finished the world tree) but I'm taking a break too to play with some old friends. Good luck with your builds! :D

3. My only problem is that this build will take no less than shitload of quartz blocks since the entire building is white and I have my own version of how would it look like. It's going to take lots of space to build too.

Atleast 250 x 250 if not even more so just imagine how much quartz ore I'll need to mine lol.

4. Meh, In my original single player world that I've been playing since just after 1.1, I built a kingdom that used over 6 dubs of Obsidian for the Cultist tower, then I decided to get my friends to join via realm, and trusted the wrong person (no more world :I)

5. RIP world. This is why you shouldn't trust bad people :P

6. I just realized one thing: This entire building consists of 4 buildings in one lol.

This first one has one more(even though they're connected) building with 7 stories and other one is 9 stories plus 3 that are mainly with machines and other bullshit in them.

Oh boy...lol.

7. Good luck

8. Oh, why, thank you xD

or Sign Up to reply!