First Build on CraftyMyner (Feedback appreciated)

1. 7 years ago

Server Builds;

So I enjoy building and I think that I half decent at it; but I could defiantly do with some feed back, mainly so I can get better at building by learning from the feedback I receive (If I get any that is ;P).
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I wanted to show off the beta stages of my first build on this server. (please be gentle)

Any feedback would be appreciated. :)

-Thanks; Blaze

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

2. Give it more structure from the ocean like pillars, or if your trying to make it look like the wood is floating,make part of it submerged, so it makes it look like the top part has weight to it.

3. @OmegaSniper4eva Give it more structure from the ocean like pillars, or if your trying to make it look like the wood is floating,make part of it submerged, so it makes it look like the top part has weight to it.

Raft house. Pretty cool concept.

4. use less normal glass, dye some

5. @BlazeDust Server Builds;

So I enjoy building and I think that I half decent at it; but I could defiantly do with some feed back, mainly so I can get better at building by learning from the feedback I receive (If I get any that is ;P).
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I wanted to show off the beta stages of my first build on this server. (please be gentle)

Any feedback would be appreciated. :)

-Thanks; Blaze

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

dude, don't say " ~ Blaze" , thats my sign, do; ~BlazeD (idk,just a idea)

6. Like it :D

or Sign Up to reply!