Cellexya's Staff Application

1. 8 years ago

In Game Name: Cellexya

Time Zone: Central Standard Time USA

Strengths: I am polite but firm, and also not easily angered or offended. I have wonderful attention to detail when it comes to building or just scouting around near me. My social skills are in my opinion decent, I love talking to people and helping them out with questions about the server or how to craft items, etc. I dedicate a lot of my time to being online when I can. I am very approachable, not rude or standoff-ish at all. I am also very good at understanding and communicating with younger players who might have a harder time understanding than older players on the server.

Weaknesses: Sadly due to my little 4 month old I can only be at my computer for an hour or so at a time before he has to eat, or play. I am away from keyboard a lot of the time during the mornings (central time). I also don't really know a lot of the staff and I don't think they know much about me either, but I hope that changes. Sometimes I talk way too much and much too fast due to excitement and that could get on more relaxed player's nerves.

Why you are Applying: I absolutely adored the 1.8 server, and I love the new 1.9 server. I would be honored to help out staff with the new 1.9 server and be a part of the ever-growing community. At first I didn't care for the server, but then it grew on me like an infectious mushroom and now I love it and the community to death. :D

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 1.9=1,546,851 1.8=6,549,629 Total for both=8,096,480

2. Deleted 5 years ago by PapaNeon

or Sign Up to reply!