I will be back soon enough. you will pay :^)

1. 7 years ago

IGN: MemeDetecive, AKA Gnomechild AKA catbug AKA reptilian_OS_ AKA...

Reason: swat threats and DDoss

Hey guys its me Gnomechild i was banned a while ago for attempting to swat and "Hit offline" the player mabzino. Yes i will admit that me and the player Facebeef did locate his address. BUT NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE WOULD I COMMIT SUCH A SERIOUS E-CRIME AS THAT. some of you may know me as a big talker and who never follows up with what he says. that is entirely true. I am an internet troll. I am a dickhead. I am an asshole. But my ban reason was false. please at least give me a second chance. I will try to be nice. And also my regards go out to all the players. admins. and people in general i have annoyed and pissed off. You dont have to unban me but please take into consideration the good thing i have done. and maybe please change my ban reason. as whenever i get asked why i was banned. I have to tell a big long story about it. Me and facebeef never told mabzino that we would swat him. But dont get me wrong I did say some pretty nasty things. At the least unban me from ts as there are some people i would like to talk to. If you dont unban me that is fine by me. But it would be the only christmas gift i want if i could be unbanned. Thankyou for taking time to read my ban appeal. and please just search in your heart for that christmas spirit and try to make atleast one little boy happy this year. as i have had a great journey on this server. (Ive never hacked aswell) (sorry for any bad typos)

2. Appeal denied

3. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

How cute, you started off with a sincere appeal then a threat. You will always be iP banned on site as per instructions. Your threats are empty and meaningless, one day I hope you wake up to yourself and your choices.

Nysic

Dawn says:

"My ban reason is false. " Sure kid.

[00:44:00] Gnomeo: you do realize i didnt even get your ip from skype resolver [00:44:09] Mabz: if you got it from me pinging the youtube video [00:44:12] Gnomeo: fucking idiot lol [00:44:13] Mabz: then that's also wrong [00:44:29] Mabz: i mean what are you going to do to that address anyway? [00:44:31] Mabz: lol [00:44:36] Mabz: do anything you want [00:44:40] Gnomeo: #swatteam

Ban reason is swat threats. I think it's justified.

or Sign Up to reply!