Low Signal on Every Server

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

Hi,
    Whenever I try to connect to a minecraft server I either have a 1 bar signal or can't connect to the server at all. I always have a full bar signal on my computer I've even tried a wired connection and I still get a 1 bar signal or can't connect to the server at all. Even with the server i am running on the computer I play minecraft on I get a one bar signal. I have mods on my game but i do not think that has anything to do with this problem I am having. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? This happen since minecraft updated to 1.11.2

Heres the speedtest of my internet:
    Download: 2 mbps
    Upload: 0.8 mbps
    Ping: 25 ms

Will appreciate any help.

Thanks

2. Have you tried using previous versions of minecraft, like minecraft 1.11 ?
    There's plenty of servers who have not upgraded to check this, it will help establish whether it's a network or client issue.

3. negative. ive tried the 1.11.1 version and it still shows extremely lag or even won't let me login in to the server. The problem is with me or the minecraft server?

4. @Blackfish_ negative. ive tried the 1.11.1 version and it still shows extremely lag or even won't let me login in to the server. The problem is with me or the minecraft server?

It sounds like your computer is blocking the minecraft authentication servers, do you have an anti virus or firewall running ?

5. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@R4iscool1 It sounds like your computer is blocking the minecraft authentication servers, do you have an anti virus or firewall running ?

Yes. ive check the firewall and its on. should i turn it off to make everything works again?

and i dont have any anti virus in my computer btw

6. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  7. @Blackfish_ Yes. ive check the firewall and its on. should i turn it off to make everything works again?

and i dont have any anti virus in my computer btw

Well I wouldn't suggest turning it off permanently but turning it off for a few minutes to test if it works would be a good thing.

or Sign Up to reply!