ScromDiugh's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: ScromDiugh

Reason for your ban: Cheating(?)

Why should you be unbanned: Well, I downloaded a mod pack to join a friends server during the time CraftyMynes was down today, and after the server came back on I just added the IP and started playing. It was a full on mod pack so I don't know exactly what was added, anyway. (It was from a bitly link and scanning with ADWcleaner it seems there was some malware too.)
    I've been playing on this server for a long while, and joined back in 2015, I believe.
    I think Nysic was the moderator that was active, but I can't remember.

2. Hello , you were banned for using x ray after multiple staff members saw you using it and saw video proof of you doing so , including the owner so we can cut the downloaded a mod pack stuff , and lets get straight to the point , if you been here since 2015 you should darn well know the rules by now for sure , and you should know only approved mods are allowed , so therefore you just screwed yourself regardless if we even believed that fraudulence that you are saying ...you are not the only old player and surely will not be the last to be banned for cheating . You should know our staff here by now well enough to understand you won't get away with cheating here , it will not go unpunished .I hope you get yourself together and realize cheating hurts everyone and the server itself in alot of ways ,and will discontinue to do so on future servers.

Appeal Denied
    Goodluck elsewhere .

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

or Sign Up to reply!