Yul sayin Hiya!

1. 7 years ago

Just starting the server so I am here to say hello :)

Hey everyone!

I am going to be starting a medieval settlement, I'm quite a decent builder but havent played in a while...wondering if anyone else would like to join my settlement once I get it up and running? Looking for decent builders who want to live in a medieval surrounding. At the moment I'm resource collecting and looking for a good spot near a mountain biome. Give me a shout on here or in game if you are interested :)

I'm a peaceful player and not looking for any trouble, so don't be annoyed if I want to build trust with you first :P

Thanks and see you in game!

2. A good piece of advice find some older players you can trust who can vet the people trying to join up with you

3. I might think about joining if i can split my time between my base and yours.

4. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Advice: Voting allows you not to need farms for food.really recommend you do that daily.

5. Advice: be careful who you trust, some players are only helping you so they can kill you later.

6. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@_Confederacy_ Advice: be careful who you trust, some players are only helping you so they can kill you later.

_Confederacy_ is right you may want to go on exploratory trips and build trust between you and the people who want to join and get some allies to help defend you and provide services to your village but dont actually live there, they can be the older players i mentioned earlier

or Sign Up to reply!