ElineLambert 's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by LethalShots

In Game Name: ElineLambert (account belongs to my niece, age 10)

Reason for your ban: She told me some one followed her into the RTP, and she killed him because she didn't feel safe.

Why should you be unbanned: She didn't know it was against the rules. Told her RTP killing is against the rules. And that is the reason why she got banned for a few days. Pretty sure she wont do it again after this warning.

Greetz LethalShots.

Edit: Just found out there is proof of her killing him on purpose it seems. Still hope you can give her a ban for a few days instead of a perm ban.

2. Hello, I am the Moderator that banned your niece ElineLambert for random teleport killing,

"Don’t kill random TP’ers - The random TP is the best way for new players to safely get away from spawn without being slain by geared players. Teleporting with other players and subsequently killing them is prohibited. "

I accept your apology on her behalf and ElineLambert will be unbanned in 3 days time.

-Tez

3. ElineLambert is now unbanned, welcome back to the server and please stick to the rules from now on.

or Sign Up to reply!