JudeIsMe's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

Title of the thread: (your In Game Name here)'s Ban Appeal

In Game Name: JudeIsMe

Reason for your ban: For writing with caps

Why should you be unbanned: Because I did not know it was prohibited. I should have acknowledged it by reading the rules. I am sorry, won't happen again. I had caps lock on mistake anyways. Thanks

2. Hello I am the mod who banned you. You broke the server rules by spamming, all caps, talking about controversial topics and using other languages.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

Here is the full version of the rules. You will be pardoned 24 hours later. See you soon and behave!

3. Pardoned please make sure to follow the rules and staffs instruction this time . welcome back .

or Sign Up to reply!