1. 8 years ago

Reason for ban: I tested hacked client for a gm and told you that Tsu is using it.

Why should I be unbanned: I did nothing wrong?

2. Edited 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

I tested hacked client

Did CraftyMyner give you permission to test a hacked client on his server?
    Did I?
    Did BaronBattleBread?
    Did iclutchHD?
    Did AP0C4L1P53?
    Did ryleeraeee?
    Is the answer to all these questions no?

That's your answer to " I did nothing wrong?".

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

This will be a permanent ban.

3. What did you do wrong?
    First and foremost, you admitted to bringing a hacked client onto the server without permission.

Second, not only did you admit it, but the client you were speaking of is unavailable for download to the public so either;
    A) you had it already
    or
    B) you're blowing smoke out your ass trying to get another player banned because you couldn't handle yourself (fyi, Hackusations without representation are also against our policies)

You are arrogant and argumentative with staff. You seem to feel like you know more than we do about the sever we've been running for well over a year. Think of this more as the final nail in the coffin rather than an isolated incident... Goodbye.

We are a vanilla server ~ The staff are trained on how to spot hackers ~ we have a multitude of tools that crafty has built that help in our investigations ~ if you felt another player was cheating, you should of reported it and given evidence ~ its your own dam fault.

or Sign Up to reply!