Post a Reply
  1. 7 years ago

I did the same as @Dennari43 and @Valgys , as soon as I first joined the server, about 7 months ago, I walked around spawn and tried to figure out what was happening. Had I spawned in an rtp, I would've thought there wasn't a spawn, and I would have quit immediately. I probably would have thought that the owner of the server hacked somehow to get the server so many votes! It would have been like he made the server like 2 days ago. To me, not knowing that there is a lobby area makes me think the server is...

stupid

Anyways, this is my opinion on the topic, hope this helps!

2. @Cutebot I did the same as @Dennari43 and @Valgys , as soon as I first joined the server, about 7 months ago, I walked around spawn and tried to figure out what was happening. Had I spawned in an rtp, I would've thought there wasn't a spawn, and I would have quit immediately. I probably would have thought that the owner of the server hacked somehow to get the server so many votes! It would have been like he made the server like 2 days ago. To me, not knowing that there is a lobby area makes me think the server is...

stupid

Anyways, this is my opinion on the topic, hope this helps!

Aye, same, all you have to do is wander to find out what you need. I didn't get staff's help or attention until I spam killed @Silver_Ninja05 and Dawn popped up and scared us.