1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by BluePlauge

went to help a group repel a griefer. He kept jumping all over the place and i just barely caught the last one on vid.

edit: sorry if vid wasnt playing should work now*

2. I don't really see how that person hacked .-.

3. you have to watch the first few frames he goes from right next to me to way down the hall. He was also zipping all over spawn, other players saw him flying but this was the only video i was able to take.

4. Still reviewing the first few frames, but side note;

Du fuq was with calling hacks in chat?

Theres a reason we tell people not to call hacks in chat. It alerts the hackers that someone saw them and make our jpb many times harder.

5. Absolutely understand, should have pmed them. I saw Miner2k and JKELLER4000 at the other end of the hall and was trying to warn them so they didnt come back. It was their base and they were trying to fight for control, I panicked and said it in chat. I apologize for that.

6. if it helps at all... if you pause the vid and scroll to the very beginning you can see Ayeshak right in front of me, then in the time it takes to do a 180 he was way down the hall. zipping around like an enderman would tp around. thats how I ran into him there in the first place. I tped to Jkeller then set my warp, went home to dump my pick, axe and valuables. I warped back, he was really far away then right in front of me so I panicked and hit record and tried to fight him. Left when I figured he had an unfair advantage.

7. Blesian

22 Feb 2017 Suspended

Can confirm hacks from my own run in with AyshaK, no proof just a +1

or Sign Up to reply!