Start to a Home?

1. 7 years ago

Starting to slowly work on a base... Don't know what to think of the stairs though, suggestions for good spiral stairs?

2. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

suggestions for spiral stairs ... run , just run lol.
    always a nightmare for me , when i actually did play and attempt them i can make them but they never seem to really be good unless i make them big , seems the bigger the spiral stairs the more detail u can add and better they look , i would atleast go 3 or 5 wide prob

3. My "spiral" stairs are like this
    Xxxx
    Xoox
    Xoox
    Xxxx
    Where x be slab and o the gap in the middle

Granted i fall down the middle most of the time but yeah just to put it forward ^^

4. Thanks for the tips :D

@jamlbon Granted i fall down the middle most of the time but yeah just to put it forward ^^

Have you ever put a water source at the bottom so you can quick drop down the center safely?

5. @BluePlauge Thanks for the tips :D

Have you ever put a water source at the bottom so you can quick drop down the center safely?

Yes i did works like charm also makes for a quick decent if need be.

6. Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

That stone slab and stained glass design is awesome but for the love of god, please, people don't make spiral staircases going out one block. It's your choice whether you want to keep it or not but...

-image-

-image-

I'm not a spiral staircase professional, in fact, this is the first spiral staircase I ever made, making spiral staircases is easy. The whole staircase doesn't have to be symmetrical and still looks really good without it unless you have like extreme ocd you don't even notice the difference. I literally just tried placing down some slabs doing it in a circle as best I could just going up and I didn't go back to correct it. Sometimes your head bumps into some slabs while going up the spiral staircase after it's done. It's pretty easy to fix that.

7. @Chilled_Chaos That stone slab and stained glass design is awesome but for the love of god, please, people don't make spiral staircases going out one block. It's your choice whether you want to keep it or not but...

\"-image-\"

\"-image-\"

I'm not a spiral staircase professional, in fact, this is the first spiral staircase I ever made, making spiral staircases is easy. The whole staircase doesn't have to be symmetrical and still looks really good without it unless you have like extreme ocd you don't even notice the difference. I literally just tried placing down some slabs doing it in a circle as best I could just going up and I didn't go back to correct it. Sometimes your head bumps into some slabs while going up the spiral staircase after it's done. It's pretty easy to fix that.

That looks awesome, like it grew from the tree that way :D

or Sign Up to reply!