Dennari43 Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Dennari43

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Strengths: I would say I am a good builder and have decent knowledge of redstone work. I can mimic nearly any building style and incorporate it into my own work. I’m a peaceful builder and often try to chill or divert arguments and conversations before they get out of hand. I’m also a perfectionist and a stickler for the rules, so it bothers me when players start pushing the limits or testing staff. I believe people should respect those in authority over them, so when a staff member tells me to do something, you better believe it’s going to get done right then and there. I also care about this community and want to see it thrive, so I often try to help players out by answering questions or giving advice. I also like seeing other players succeed, even if it’s something little like teaching them firsthand how to build a certain structure or how to get past a level of parkour. I love this community and want the best for it, and if I am able to help, then that’s what I’m going to do.

Weaknesses: Already stated, I’m a stickler for the rules, so one might argue I’d enforce the rules a little harder than others and I have almost no tolerance for annoying trolling. I’m also the absolute worst at pvp, so bad that I’d much rather run away from a fight than attempt it, which I actually have done once before. I have practically no knowledge of commands or command blocks, but I am a quick learner if need be. I also am not a big talker in voice chat cause I'm just a quite person and my mic makes it hard to understand me when I do talk. Lastly, I’m a Junior in college right now and so my play schedule is all over the place, ranging from free all day to no time at all. However, as I have no social life, I often will end up on CraftyMynes whenever I have a moment of spare time, which currently is quite often. I’m usually playing for several hours a day.

Why you are Applying: I’ve made it known before and already said it here. I love this community and I want to see it thrive. I’ve been here for about 2 years now (most of the first year I went completely unnoticed cause I basically played solo in every way) and couldn’t be happier with picking this server as my first vanilla server to grow attached to. I practically learned everything I know about minecraft from you guys. You’re like a family and my home away from home and I want to give back for all that this server and community has done for me.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): right before the reset I had 44351248 and as of now, I have 19224394, so total ticks (excluding 1.8 map cause I never checked my ticks back then and so have no clue) are 63575642.

Custom Note (optional): Thank you all for being so awesome! You’ve made this server what it is. A great place where people can come and feel loved. Love you all and I hope you consider me for staff.

Thank you <3

-Dennari43

or Sign Up to reply!