The Four Horsemen of Death

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Zhall3065

First time this has happened lol holy shit am I glad I was in the ocean. I think its a super rare thing to happen as well. http://imgur.com/T2RsXiy

2. not really especially during thunderstorms

3. @Zhall3065 First time this has happened lol holy shit am I glad I was in the ocean. I think its a super rare thing to happen as well.

" rel="nofollow external">http://imgur.com/T2RsXiy[/quote]

Kill them if you don't want more to spawn.

4. there was not a thunderstorm I saw one and lightning struck and then 4 appeared.

5. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

they spawn in thunderstorms as a single lone skeleton horse you get close and BAM! 3-4 skeleton riders. the one you found probably spawned when someone else went past and it stayed when the chunk unloaded until you came along and activated it

6. @thegoldsmith they spawn in thunderstorms as a single lone skeleton horse you get close and BAM! 3-4 skeleton riders. the one you found probably spawned when someone else went past and it stayed when the chunk unloaded until you came along and activated it

Then later those 4 can potentially be struck by lightning again to spawn the horsemen again. They sPREEAAAD

7. @GrinningBobcat Then later those 4 can potentially be struck by lightning again to spawn the horsemen again. They sPREEAAAD

best solution is to lure them to land and burn them!!!

8. Lol, this is actually a thing? Wow I am soo 1.7..

9. @GrinningBobcat Then later those 4 can potentially be struck by lightning again to spawn the horsemen again. They sPREEAAAD

This won't happen as skeleton horses need the SkeletonTrap tag to be 1 in order to be able to become a skeleton trap and spawn more skeleton horses.

10. @CreeperLord170 This won't happen as skeleton horses need the SkeletonTrap tag to be 1 in order to be able to become a skeleton trap and spawn more skeleton horses.

Imma investigate

or Sign Up to reply!