I found my first fossil!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Shiba_Ina Banana found one too! I helped her digging. Hehe, so much booones \^–^/ <3
    -image-

@Shiba_Ina I took the bones when the desert base had been raided, I haven't used any of the bone if you want it back XD

3. Nah it's ok, you can keep them.

4. Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  5. @JKELLER4000 That would explain the lack of foot prints!

Does anyone have a picture of a fossil they found of a creature in the transition phase from one head to three. maybe has anyone found fossils of a two headed creature? or do we think the withers three heads was a recent evolution? or maybe there is no evolution. because we produce the wither ourselves from three heads did it not evolve from one of the historical animals but is abomination created out of sand?

or was the craftosaurus wiped out in a mass extension event? do we know if maybe there was some kind catastrophic flood that caused all water to be equal levels all around the world?

The wither is native to the Nether and it is not even a "living" creature so it could not have evolved over time.
    It is most likely a paranormal entity which would include the likes of Blazes, Vexes, and Skeletons.

6. @_Haxington_ The wither is native to the Nether and it is not even a "living" creature so it could not have evolved over time.
    It is most likely a paranormal entity which would include the likes of Blazes, Vexes, and Skeletons.

who said it originated in the nether....

7. @thegoldsmith who said it originated in the nether....

Well it's a logical assumption given that they require materials from the nether to make such as soul sand and wither skeleton skulls.

8. Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  9. It's too late, it has acquired the souls!
    -image-

or Sign Up to reply!