drmtc's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

Reason for ban:
    I broke too many chat rules. The first time I answered someones question "I don't understand why Harambe was such a big deal". In the rules it says no talking about politics, but I brought up the question of the question of killing human life versus killing intelligent animal life, and that that is the reason people thought it was an important question. When I read the chat rules upon entered the server a few weeks ago, I figured no talking about politics was more directly things to do with the current presidential debates, but the term politics is enormous, and it is unclear where the line of politics ends and begins! I am sorry for breaking that rules, I will air on the safer side of that line now...

Then someone asked for meat, and I responded "ill give you all the meat you can handle". I have lots of cooked mutton and steak, and I am willing to share, but I got banned for saying that.

I am sorry, please unban me because I love playing on this server and I was intentionally trying to troll or harm people!

2. You and a few others had been warned,you specifically got more than enough of them.Things had just about calmed backed down after having to kick and ban a few and you say "ill give you all the meat you can handle" I'm pretty sure you didn't mean what you claim in your appeal,you even logged in saying "lol" after being kicked which was when i noticed i had given you 1 last chance a few moments before. Youll be unbanned in 24hr seeing as its your first offense, take the warnings more seriously next please.

3. you have been pardoned

or Sign Up to reply!