Edited 7 years ago by WBlaine

Hi everyone.
I made a really cool texture pack today, because I've been using the default one for so long because I couldn't really find any texture packs that I really loved, and I figured that a few people probably have the same problem. This took me a couple hours to do because I had to search for ages for different texture packs so I could grab certain textures from them and put them into my texture pack.
The main changes I have made are:

• Low fire overlay so you can actually see when you are on fire. (Good for pvp).
  • Significantly lower shield, again so you can actually see.
  • Cool rainbow XP bar and blue health bar.
  • Changed all of the items from the original texture pack because they were ugly as hell.

One thing that I didn’t change is the armour. I looked through loads of texturepacks to ttry and find armour, but I didn’t find any that I liked, so I just went with default armour. I may change the armour soon if I find any good ones, and I’ll make sure I repost this if I do. Anyways, I love the simplicity of the blocks in this texture pack, especially the water and the leaves. The farm in the community I belong to looks amazing on this texture pack and I'll include a few screenshots of it. Anyways, as I said I spent quite a while making this so I'd appreciate it if you try it, and please reply if you like it. Also, if you have any suggestions for things that I should change, please post a reply to this or message me in-game, my username is HustL. Thank you, :).
*DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ofrm8p34ne62gq4/HustL_Clean_Pack_Edit_1.11.2_2.zip
screenshots