Post a Reply

Looking for employees for MineCo.

1. 7 years ago

APPLICATION FOR MERCHANT RELATIONSHIP AND EMPLOYEE

NAME IN GAME: GrinningBobcat

STRENGTHS: I grind a lot and when given a specific task and set of chores to do I will finish them fairly quickly (given the time and importance of the task). I am a very active merchant whenever I have anything to sell that people have. I explore often meaning I come across many spawners and I am planning an expedition for something to see if it exists (PM to find out and help).

WEAKNESSES: During the school week I am rarely on due to having PreAp and Honors classes. next year will be even worse seeing as they are letting sophomores take AP Physics.

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL ON THIS SERVER?: I suppose eventually become a staff member but I doubt I'll be accepted. I plan on having CM as the main server I play on and it is. I plan on making an end vault, wither boss farm, and eventually tackle the end dragon safely

WHY SHOULD MINECO. CHOOSE YOU?: Why shouldn't you?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED?: 69 mostly from nublets wandering into the pit trap known as the spawn pvp arena, sometimes in self defense. I don't really tp kill or pvp in general but I have the basics down.

DO YOU RAID ( WILL HIRE FOR SECURITY, REPO, OR RAIDING PARTIES PM FOR DETAILS)?: I mean I explore so *cough* hit me up *cough*. I don't raid though but will if everything lines up and it's someone I don't care or like.

2 PEER REVIEWS STATING YOUR QUALITIES: I leave this up to anyone that reads this, give your own review of me

2. @GrinningBobcat APPLICATION FOR MERCHANT RELATIONSHIP AND EMPLOYEE

NAME IN GAME: GrinningBobcat

STRENGTHS: I grind a lot and when given a specific task and set of chores to do I will finish them fairly quickly (given the time and importance of the task). I am a very active merchant whenever I have anything to sell that people have. I explore often meaning I come across many spawners and I am planning an expedition for something to see if it exists (PM to find out and help).

WEAKNESSES: During the school week I am rarely on due to having PreAp and Honors classes. next year will be even worse seeing as they are letting sophomores take AP Physics.

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL ON THIS SERVER?: I suppose eventually become a staff member but I doubt I'll be accepted. I plan on having CM as the main server I play on and it is. I plan on making an end vault, wither boss farm, and eventually tackle the end dragon safely

WHY SHOULD MINECO. CHOOSE YOU?: Why shouldn't you?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED?: 69 mostly from nublets wandering into the pit trap known as the spawn pvp arena, sometimes in self defense. I don't really tp kill or pvp in general but I have the basics down.

DO YOU RAID ( WILL HIRE FOR SECURITY, REPO, OR RAIDING PARTIES PM FOR DETAILS)?: I mean I explore so *cough* hit me up *cough*. I don't raid though but will if everything lines up and it's someone I don't care or like.

2 PEER REVIEWS STATING YOUR QUALITIES: I leave this up to anyone that reads this, give your own review of me

Peer review 1: He's a good guy you should accept him