My first Polar bear

1. 7 years ago

My first cutie Polar bear! *-* Can i tame it? i wanna tame it so bad!!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

2. Sadly, you can't tame polar bears

3. I found one and got scared and instantly murdered it...

4. 6 years ago

Lol they only attack you if you are near their cubs or if you hit them

5. Congrats! Maybe use a rope and nametag to bring it home and keep it from de-spawning?

6. Name it teddy soft bakes
    In honor of creepy youtube ads

7. @Spiffy_Vaporeon Congrats! Maybe use a rope and nametag to bring it home and keep it from de-spawning?

i can do that? i found it in RTP range and my home is far away. so i don't think it's possible

8. I haven't tried a polar bear, but you can drag allot of mobs back home using a lead.. idk about teleporting though, I still haven't found a way to get a horse back to my house either lol

9. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Spiffy_Vaporeon I haven't tried a polar bear, but you can drag allot of mobs back home using a lead.. idk about teleporting though, I still haven't found a way to get a horse back to my house either lol

ride till you reach ocean then out it in a boat and sail till you reach land and repeat bring lots of food for both you and your horse and if you have it both of you wear armor. it will take awhile but if you want a specific horse you have no choice (remember to name tag to prevent despawing in case of accidents). @Carl_Sagan1 im not sure if bears go in boats but you can try.

or Sign Up to reply!