Post a Reply

Craziest ban appeals

1. 7 years ago

PigilyWigily May 8
    In Game Name: PigilyWigily
    Reason For My Ban: Abuse of powers.
    Why should I be unbanned: It has been a long, long time since I was banned and that means I have had a long time to think about my careless actions. A few people have came to me and said they missed me, in some ways I miss them. I had seen a picture that made me remember the good times on the server and I was regretting my decision. (I'll link the picture.) I am sorry about what I have done and I hope you will see it in your heart to forgive me.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/5GDR6

So I don't know who this is but from the replies that the staff left I would have to say this takes the cake on craziest ban apeals

2. @Eberk91 PigilyWigily May 8
    In Game Name: PigilyWigily
    Reason For My Ban: Abuse of powers.
    Why should I be unbanned: It has been a long, long time since I was banned and that means I have had a long time to think about my careless actions. A few people have came to me and said they missed me, in some ways I miss them. I had seen a picture that made me remember the good times on the server and I was regretting my decision. (I'll link the picture.) I am sorry about what I have done and I hope you will see it in your heart to forgive me.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/5GDR6

So I don't know who this is but from the replies that the staff left I would have to say this takes the cake on craziest ban apeals

I dunno, Flux's was pretty epic

3. Speaking of the deleted post above me, I came here to actually mention Stefan_MG.

He just appealed his ban 10 hours ago. about say 16 hours ago he entered the server and immediately started to troll the chat. He even decided to specifically target one user due to his name. I replied something along the lines of "I look forward to reading your ban appeal tomorrow."

Well tomorrow is today and look what's on the forum. The odd part was he was banned for things he did later on, and not the initial trolling. So in other words he was basically trolling next to non stop since he came on the server until he was banned.

I love the server, and I like a lot of people on the server, but I am constantly amazed by the uninspired, boring and just straight dumb trolling that goes on. Witty trolling? Sign me up. Funny trolling? Yes please? Straight up picking on people via lies and harassment? No thanks.

More power to you, mods. Modding this server is literally a full time job between the infinite supply of hackers and people who try to ruin chat.