Craziest ban appeals

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

"I'm calling notch" totally gonna start saying this lol

3. @Eberk91 "I'm calling notch" totally gonna start saying this lol

^ my new catch phrase

4. @FishW Dude you took my idea ... I'm gonna call notch and get you banned!!! lol

5. @Eberk91 @FishW Dude you took my idea ... I'm gonna call notch and get you banned!!! lol

Hahahahaha so it has begun

6. *Bloop Bloop*

7. Bloop, Bloop, Bloop.
    I still find irony in that notch no longer works on minecraft. He has no power here lol.
    Bloop Bloop Bloop

8. @jamlbon https://forum.craftymynes.com/1554-ellis2811mc-ban-appeal/0#p15665

he managed to break 5 rules in under 10 minutes like jeez man

(may have messed up the link but im on my phone so shh)

i really hope that person doesnt come back

9. @ardoasms i really hope that person doesnt come back

I think he comes back in a week but I doubt he'll stay long

10. I hope he comes back and starts again so we can tell him/her how blatantly stupid he/she is before she gets banned again

11. that was me you know

12. rip

13. @ellis2811mc that was me you know

You know Notch doesn't work on minecraft right?
    Get your facts straight before you go and say shit about something, just some advice :)

14. https://forum.craftymynes.com/1604-skrub-l0rds-ban-appeal

this one is gold

15. Just a prank bro

16. I love the list of list Nysic gives ",,,, cats,dogs,etc." XD

17. This guy is really trying...

https://forum.craftymynes.com/1650-slayercruse-s-ban-appeal/0#p17738

18. Once I saw a guy who said that this server wasn't allowed to ban him because hacks were allowed with mvp+ 0,o.

19. @orthram Once I saw a guy who said that this server wasn't allowed to ban him because hacks were allowed with mvp+ 0,o.

that's hilarious... apparently he thought that you could buy a exception to the rule

20. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  21. Speaking of the deleted post above me, I came here to actually mention Stefan_MG.

He just appealed his ban 10 hours ago. about say 16 hours ago he entered the server and immediately started to troll the chat. He even decided to specifically target one user due to his name. I replied something along the lines of "I look forward to reading your ban appeal tomorrow."

Well tomorrow is today and look what's on the forum. The odd part was he was banned for things he did later on, and not the initial trolling. So in other words he was basically trolling next to non stop since he came on the server until he was banned.

I love the server, and I like a lot of people on the server, but I am constantly amazed by the uninspired, boring and just straight dumb trolling that goes on. Witty trolling? Sign me up. Funny trolling? Yes please? Straight up picking on people via lies and harassment? No thanks.

More power to you, mods. Modding this server is literally a full time job between the infinite supply of hackers and people who try to ruin chat.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!