Craziest ban appeals

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  3. @Stefan_MG a little advice to you: Quit trolling and have a bit of patience and listen to the staff here. All your problems in the server would stop if you would just listen to them instead of arguing.

4. @_Confederacy_ @Stefan_MG a little advice to you: Quit trolling and have a bit of patience and listen to the staff here. All your problems in the server would stop if you would just listen to them instead of arguing.

its true, the staff and players here treat you as well as you treat us. Many of the people who straightened out after the first ban can attest to the truth behind that.

5. @_Confederacy_ @Stefan_MG a little advice to you: Quit trolling and have a bit of patience and listen to the staff here. All your problems in the server would stop if you would just listen to them instead of arguing.

When I was on for his initial trolling he acted as the victim when people told him he was trolling and that he was the problem. I'm not sure what his deleted posts here say but I suspect it's similar.

6. https://forum.craftymynes.com/598-really-staff-really. Lmao i am a nearly 10 year old and i dont hack but look at this kid bickering about staff xD

7. @ViciousKangaroo https://forum.craftymynes.com/598-really-staff-really . Lmao i am a nearly 10 year old and i dont hack but look at this kid bickering about staff xD

God, I remember that fuckwit

8. I was banned within my first 5 minutes of joining CraftyMynes.

Fortunately, my appeal held up. xD

I think it was:

I was derping around at spawn and the server crashed. I rejoined and was banned. Please unban me.

(This was before Mojang patched the server crash issue in 1.8. Someone else must have decided to trigger a crash right as I joined)

9. https://forum.craftymynes.com/member/889-miauzus
    This guy claims to be 26 but has the grammar of a little kid... (It's worse than mine, he's probably not 26)

10. @_Confederacy_ https://forum.craftymynes.com/member/889-miauzus
    This guy claims to be 26 but has the grammar of a little kid... (It's worse than mine, he's probably not 26)

you realize english isn't everyone's first language, right?

11. @SharpSerac you realize english isn't everyone's first language, right?

I know that, I assume your age based on your grammar (the simple things like capitals, spelling, etc.) that's all.

12. @_Confederacy_ I know that, I assume your age based on your grammar (the simple things like capitals, spelling, etc.) that's all.

that's kinda dumb honestly, i'm just too lazy to hold the shift key while i type a letter. does that take 5 years off my potential age or what?

13. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@SharpSerac that's kinda dumb honestly, i'm just too lazy to hold the shift key while i type a letter. does that take 5 years off my potential age or what?

But you are 5 :D

14. @Blackened_Dawn But you are 5 :D

i'm 12, get it right

15. @SharpSerac that's kinda dumb honestly, i'm just too lazy to hold the shift key while i type a letter. does that take 5 years off my potential age or what?

It might seem dumb but I am 13 and at least hit the shift key.

16. @_Confederacy_ It might seem dumb but I am 13 and at least hit the shift key.

lol ur kiding. im a feetis an i can spel

17. @SharpSerac i'm 12, get it right

Compromise, let's say 9

18. Edited 7 years ago by SharpSerac

@_Confederacy_ It might seem dumb but I am 13 and at least hit the shift key.

i don't though, you're lucky i even use apostrophes

@Blackened_Dawn Compromise, let's say 9

i say 10, final offer

19. @SharpSerac i don't though, you're lucky i even use apostrophes

i say 10, final offer

9 3/4

20. @Blackened_Dawn 9 3/4

deal

21. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Reason- Xray

Why i should be unbanned- cuz i didnt even use xray on ur server, i was told that i didnt have enough brain cells to download and install xray, so i went and got xray on my minecraft but i didnt even cheat

-edit-

Hey guys im banned on the server right now and im wondering who will sell me mending books if i get unbanned and how much they will cost, im looking to buy a lot of them as i have lots of diamonds.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!