Craziest ban appeals

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

"HI I was banned for chat violations a few months back my username was BlackCasper, and is now Donald_Trump_016

I was no doubt in the wrong for the way I acted, and apologize. I was frustrated that day and disrespected the rules of the server, and for that I am sorry. I'd like another chance to show that I've learned my lesson, and can be a beneficiary to this server. Thank you to anyone who reads this and considers. I very much enjoyed playing on this server!"

3. [deleted]

20 May 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  4. Lol :D

5. PigilyWigily May 8
    In Game Name: PigilyWigily
    Reason For My Ban: Abuse of powers.
    Why should I be unbanned: It has been a long, long time since I was banned and that means I have had a long time to think about my careless actions. A few people have came to me and said they missed me, in some ways I miss them. I had seen a picture that made me remember the good times on the server and I was regretting my decision. (I'll link the picture.) I am sorry about what I have done and I hope you will see it in your heart to forgive me.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/5GDR6

So I don't know who this is but from the replies that the staff left I would have to say this takes the cake on craziest ban apeals

6. @Eberk91 PigilyWigily May 8
    In Game Name: PigilyWigily
    Reason For My Ban: Abuse of powers.
    Why should I be unbanned: It has been a long, long time since I was banned and that means I have had a long time to think about my careless actions. A few people have came to me and said they missed me, in some ways I miss them. I had seen a picture that made me remember the good times on the server and I was regretting my decision. (I'll link the picture.) I am sorry about what I have done and I hope you will see it in your heart to forgive me.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/5GDR6

So I don't know who this is but from the replies that the staff left I would have to say this takes the cake on craziest ban apeals

I dunno, Flux's was pretty epic

7. criaotic

20 May 2016 Suspended

@Eberk91 i remember the day that picture was taken (Im _Cat_Bug_ btw) shortly after i killed everyone lol.

8. @ORCA_Gnome @Eberk91 i remember the day that picture was taken (Im _Cat_Bug_ btw) shortly after i killed everyone lol.

haha lol
    no you didn't

9. I find it funny that a lot of people who were permabanned for hacking 1+ years ago are starting to pop up and appeal

10. criaotic

20 May 2016 Suspended

Lol mabz i dont remember you being there

11. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@ORCA_Gnome Lol mabz i dont remember you being there

He's right though, this was in the admin chat. That picture was never posted publicly.

12. criaotic

20 May 2016 Suspended

dawn i was there with kreater i remember that day lol.

13. @ORCA_Gnome dawn i was there with kreater i remember that day lol.

Oh, I thought you meant the skype picture

14. criaotic

20 May 2016 Suspended

oh lol yeah i wasnt there for that.

15. Not really a ban appeal but if rylee sees this, remember my personal Tasty Pastries I got once? That was some hilarious crap right there.

16. @Spy21DD Not really a ban appeal but if rylee sees this, remember my personal Tasty Pastries I got once? That was some hilarious crap right there.

*cough*

17. Thread revival!!

https://forum.craftymynes.com/1377-tori620-s-staff-application/0#p13811

18. lmao I can't

19. IQ: brick

20. @Blackened_Dawn lmao I can't

I can see some hilarious edits coming in that one already

21. @argonFiles IQ: brick

-image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!