Really staff? Really?

1. 8 years ago

Ok, it's official. This server doesn't know how to forgive anyone. Almost any good ban appeal is never actually appealed. Sooner or later everyone is going to get banned by these really twitchy staff members. People get banned for saying simple words. These people also don't get their ban appealed even though they have learned not to say a simple word. I mean, this staff is literally the most strict staff ever. Mineplex has a better staff than this server's. I made it clear that I would never hack again and was really sorry, but the admin was just like, You broke the rules, sucks to suck. They don't even give people a 2nd chance! I would be okay if they didn't appeal someone's ban if they have been banned before, but we all literally have one chance. On chance! This conversation is probably going to get deleted, and my account banned, and that will just go to show how strict this staff is. They won't tolerate one little criticizing post.

2. Comparing us to mineplex is pretty low, it's like comparing a startup company to a multimillion dollar enterprise. Most ban appeals for lesser offences like language violations are appealed, even with very weak ban appeals.

Right now, you are in the wrong, you read the rules, you agreed to not hacking when you clicked [Accept], and then you hacked. Saying that we did anything wrong under these circumstances is quite hypocritical.

What makes us think that you won't hack again, in the early days, I unbanned hackers, gave everyone 2nd, 3rd and sometimes even 4th tries, yet they still came back and hacked. On the server I used to moderate on for more then a year, it was the same story. 99% of caught hackers hack again, 50% of the 99% lean from their mistake and are more careful the second time around, making them harder to catch. We receive up to 500 players a day, we don't have time to be handing out 2nd and 3rd chance to everyone.

We never delete posts unless they break language or spam rules. We leave them around as an example of what can happen if you hack. Once you hack, you never go back.

- Crafty

3. I will add...

@I_am_Zoom I usually always have a hacked client as my starting version on Minecraft, so when I join servers, I'm using a client

You say you always have a hacked client, this means you're not just testing to see what it's all about, you're a seasoned hacker, you clearly wouldn't be able to handle playing without hacks, even if you were able to put them down for 5 minutes.

- Crafty

4. lmao dude got rekt, can't stand that he got caught and banned. such a salty one you are, zoom

5. fucking charred

6. I find it funny that the owner himself came here to give me his crap. Anyways, because other people came back and hacked on their 2nd try, you stopped appealing bans for people that might actually do the right thing? I get banned from servers daily, and then I make an appeal and they most likely deny it. I am not actually mad that I got banned, and also you have the entire server's community on your side now that you decided to talk to me. I can say one thing and everyone will say that my comment was horrible, but when you say something everyone will think it is wisdom. It's like that video on YouTube where the guy does some crappy rap and everyone thinks he's the best. Anyways, my point is, I don't care about this server, just like a lot of the others. I make a ban appeal on every server I get banned from.

Ps I love how everyone on the server is practically your squad and they all look out for the guy who doesn't know how to forgive

7. I also made this conversation because I thought your staff was bad, not because I actually wanted to be unbanned. I also can't believe that random people are coming here and saying I got burned. He just told me the rules guys, that's not that cool.

8. you really like to compare the server and the community to things some of us don't really associate with or care about for one
    And no you putting the community as a whole claiming we are all sheep is hilarious maybe some of us community point out things they disagree with your words? I've skimmed through this and to me it just sounds lke you want to be spoiled and automatically trust hackers that have hacked when we've clearly been let down with that that itself sounds pretty stupid FOR rules in my personal opinion.

9. there's two things that i find hilarious about this conversation:

1. you say you don't care about being denied, yet took the time out of your day to create an appeal and reply to all of us

2. you need a modified client to be good at minecraft. MINECRAFT for fucks sake man lol you truly are pathetic

10. Yes, minecraft. The game made for 10 year olds. I can see that all of you are above the age of 10 from that selfie post, but I mean, pissing teens and adults off in a game made for 10 year olds, what can a kid love more? I am also replying to y'all because I am sitting in bed with nothing to do. I've been banned from every other forums for other servers and this server hasn't done it yet. Also Sharp, you think that I'm getting really salty and mad at all of you, but I am really just laughing at the comments that say I am being salty. Let's see how this one plays out.

11. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

This is what usually happens when your complaints aren't professional you openly invite people to goof around and talk shit right back I mean look at the title of your thread you sound more pissed than acting professional itself. Otherwise people would of probably taken it in a different perspective.

12. What? Look at the title in a different perspective. SMH

13. So basically you want all of us to see your point of view when clearly you're not going to cooperate with ours?

14. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

all I'm saying is you could of mended this thread more professionally lmao

15. Surprise, Surprise, the owner actually reads and replies on his own forum, also, I think you have hit on a valuable point, the players on the server respect me for what I do. Any sort of community that has a head would be shit if the the one in charge did nothing but sit on their ass. I feel being active on the server and forum is essential to creating and maintaining good community.

At this point I have nothing left to prove, you are basically arguing with yourself, all the points you made in the first post have been nullified by the subsequent ones.

- Crafty

16. I find it hilarious that you were told twice not to tp to him, and yet...

17. Edited 8 years ago by Valgys

Why join a vanilla server and use hacks? Why get indignant when caught with hacks after knowing you shouldn't be using it?

@I_am_Zoom Ps I love how everyone on the server is practically your squad and they all look out for the guy who doesn't know how to forgive

The rules have always been no second chance for cheaters. To use cheats is a conscious decision that shows you don't care about their rules. They would be "bad staff" if they didn't enforce it.

They don't take crap cause they can't micromanage everyone's drama. Don't get emotional when you're treated equally. You should be flattered any of the staff still tries to explain things to you now.

He's running this server with no expectation of a tangible return on his time and effort from the players. Yet he's constantly working to earn and keep our loyalty.

@I_am_Zoom Anyways, my point is, I don't care about this server, just like a lot of the others. I make a ban appeal on every server I get banned from.

Your point was, you've done enough to get banned on multiple servers because you can't take a hint on how to play well with others on SMP? Yet you're upset you don't get more chances. Why are you posting to complain about it here and now?

I was hoping to find a good ban appeal post before bed. Thanks for the cheap laugh.

18. Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

Very plain and simple,you got caught cheating/hacking, read the above rule ^
    either this concept eludes you or you don't understand the meaning of tolerate so here you are for your better understanding
    [Tolerate - Allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that one does not necessarily like or agree with) without interference.]

We try to keep the community clean from hackers ie. you,why would we trust your word as well? you read the rules yet blatantly hacked anyways what stops us from thinking you wont do it again? as Crafty stated those caught before have been proven time and time again to be repeat offenders I highly doubt you would be different no matter what you claim. And its Great that the owner gets involved it shows he cares for the server and is here for the community. Either way its obvious none of the points presented will reach you so keep being salty over something that your clearly in the wrong.
    Gl on other servers

19. Note: mostly writing this for everyone else's benefit.

@I_am_Zoom [redacted] has a better staff than this server's

I wish that the server you mentioned handled hackers more like Craftymynes does. That server has a huge hacker problem. I submitted a report on a hacker from January 24th and it finally got answered today, almost 2 months later. What that means is the individual in question will be banned permanently starting today, after having almost two full months to make complete havoc on the server. That is, assuming they don't make an appeal. If they make an appeal they are likely to be granted some form of leniency. In fact, the the only reason they will be perma banned to begin with is because they were fly/movement hacking (on top of kill aura, etc.). For any other offence it would not be permanent. Most hacking offenses are 30 day bans, but can be as short as 24 hours. The other thing is that the server refuses to ip ban hackers at all. Ironically since you admit to using fly hacking you would have also been perma banned there too. The difference is that Craftymynes has one of the most effective mechanism to keep away the hackers and let people actually play fairly. The server you are refering to is essentially a hacker breeding ground, banning hackers would cut into their user base which would cut into their profits.

@I_am_Zoom They don't even give people a 2nd chance!

Actually you do have a way of getting a second chance, and that’s all I’m going to say on that. Hope to never see you on Minecraft.

@I_am_Zoom People get banned for saying simple words.

Craftymynes is exceptionally lenient on bad words.

20. You do know once you hack, you aren't allowed to come back? Yeah, have fun elsewhere.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!