ban appeal for phienx25

1. 8 years ago

hey i got banned a few hours ago.... honestly i feel im pretty mild, i didnt swear or use bad language or talk in other languages, and to say im suggestive is a bit much, one of the things was me makeing a talking to yourself joke, another was me saying a ludo lyric because a person said "they were my house and i should sleep in them" in which i responded with a not bad atall lyric from the song love me dead by ludo, the coffin lyric where i said they were my coffin not my house. the last one was me saying someone mooned a person because people were fighting and someone shouted " I SEE YOUR ASS" and i was also gonna say, or was he just running away, because for a person to shout i see your ass, there has to be a reason and i thought it funny to ask if they got mooned or if the person was just running. these things to me honestly dont seem suggestive atall, compared to what ive seen on this server, and the fact that you have people that shout vulgarities and get away with it and dont even get a warning, makes me feel like the rules you enforce are the rules you choose to at the time, and ive only been on this server for like, 2 days now? i used to play on another server but its down because of the upgrade and the rules they had were very simalar to yours but i never got banned, and i got kicked once for telling a person to not say fuck, i usually follow the rules, but i get in trouble for saying, he mooned you, i talk to myself as a joke, or telling a person that they arnt my house. it would seem you are not enforcing the right rules you have placed if you let people shout fuck shit dammit and other things, while banning me for saying MOON. to uplift the bann would be nice and for you guys to also follow your own placed rules and ban the people that are actually breaking them, would be a nice first step.

2. Use the correct format please.

or Sign Up to reply!