Post a Reply

Dannysharks Overeacting

1. 8 years ago

No he's entitled to, Dannysharks being a helper shoud help players and not 'harass' them. Today Dannysharks tpd to me killed me repedatly destroyed my base, put lava on my spawn point, called me arrogant and backstabbed me, I would just like to point out that helpers are supposed to help players not make their minecraft experience Hell.

2. @iiTzzJojooo No he's entitled to, Dannysharks being a helper shoud help players and not 'harass' them. Today Dannysharks tpd to me killed me repedatly destroyed my base, put lava on my spawn point, called me arrogant and backstabbed me, I would just like to point out that helpers are supposed to help players not make their minecraft experience Hell.

He is allowed to play as a player. He does help, A lot, I've even gotten help from him at times. But helpers are allowed to be players as well.

3. This

@iiTzzJojooo I respect what all of you say but at the end of the day he's staff for a reason and staff should not be doing that to regualar player, it is totally out of order.

This makes you extremely biased, since before today, the day he raided you, no one has complained about Dannysharks as a helper at all.

4. @Oolfa Danny also threatened me that if i say another word i will have consequences and to bring it to forums.

He said to bring it to the forums because of chat disruptions; we do this all the time, today is no different.

5. Again I respect that but being a member of staff you should not be going out to make people's minecraft experience hell.. It's not cool although in the rules I still think today I've been treated like trash by a staff member. Staff are staff to help and keep the sever going smooth not to Ruin people's experience on the game. Although there are rules I can't really do much I'm just disappointed that the staff have treated me like trash.

6. @iiTzzJojooo Again I respect that but being a member of staff you should not be going out to make people's minecraft experience hell.. It's not cool although in the rules I still think today I've been treated like trash by a staff member. Staff are staff to help and keep the sever going smooth not to Ruin people's experience on the game. Although there are rules I can't really do much I'm just disappointed that the staff have treated me like trash.

How did he make your experience hell and treat you like trash?
    Did you ever request help?
    Why would you go on a a raid/grief/pvp server if being raided/pvp/griefed is "hell" or ruining your experience?