DirectXFehler's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: DirectXFehler

Reason for your ban: Chat Violations

Why should you be unbanned: So i'm not sure why I was warned before this but hopefully Venetorem (the guy who banned me) can clear some things up. So for the last warn:
    [22:24:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * DirectXFehler was slain by a black person
    (Kicked for Racism, I dont even think I need to explain why this makes no sense.
    -image- How was I being racist!?!?)
    Next he gives me a "last chance"
    [22:24:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> last chance
    I counter the kick with:
    [22:24:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> first of all saying black people isnt racist and dont even try to tell me it is
    Then right before I get banned.
    [22:24:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> follow all of the rules
    [22:24:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> BUT IT ISNT RACIST
    I'm just trying to understand why I was kicked for "Racism" while I wasn't racist. Right after this he said:
    [22:25:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> byt
    And banned me
    I'm not sure where I broke the rules in there chat messages. If I was given a warn/ban for typing in all caps this just takes strictness to a whole new level. Me and others before this were talking about how the rules are way to strict and I think this kinda proves that.
    After typing this up I remember one of the kick reasons for earlier. I dont have chat logs but i'll try to recreate it to the best of my ability:
    <DirectXFehler> It's not like I crossed the border
    Kicked by (Most likely) Venetorem
    I come back and I ask him why I was kicked and it was apparently for sensitive subjects or something. Crossing a border I don't think this is a sensitive subject because well it just isn't. While I was still in school I would even talk to it near teachers and they wouldn't care like really. If you're allowed to say it at SCHOOL why can't you say it in a Minecraft server. Like really? Also somebody else was kicked by (most likely) Venetorem for saying trump this was considered politics. Saying a name of America's president is politics? Honestly just too strict.

2. <DirectXFehler> It's not like I crossed the border
    <DirectXFehler> (of mexico)

-----

f you're allowed to say it at SCHOOL why can't you say it in a Minecraft server.

There's also something called Sexual Education and civics classes that are conducted at school, and look at the rules

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat.

-----

Saying a name of America's president is politics?

yes, a president is a politician, and thus politics
    -----
    There's also this part you forgot

Venetorem: rules?
    Take a look at the server's [Rules] and [FAQ]
    DirectXFehler: oh i know the rules
    DirectXFehler: i just dont abide by some of the chat rules
    Venetorem: then i'll just ban you next time

-----
    You were banned for continued disregard of the rules. As such, your ban will last for 24hrs. Follow the server rules in the future

3. Upon further inspection, this is actually your second ban. Seeing as your first ban wasn't enough of a message, it will be for 3 days

or Sign Up to reply!