I kind of stumbled upon CraftyMynes myself The only interaction I had playing the game was either singleplayer or in a household multiplayer even at then I never learned any skills one would obtain in a community. I would of never joined any Minecraft servers if it wasn't for my broken tablet pen.. I resided on an art site to spend my days and hours and was quite popular I had a small group of fans, but after my pen broke I had no other way to kill time until I got a replacement this lasted about a month or two and during so I decided to search for just casual vanilla Minecraft play and entertain me but with other people for the short time. I remember first logging in and watching Crafty and other admins decorate for Easter like an amazed creep lmao I was such a noob I walked out of the wilderness didn't even tpa and just built a house there I had no idea what coords were. I just figured hiding in a forest would save me and it actually did surprisingly no one raided it before I moved out and joined raw0rz and other players. Haha also an admin once played tricks on me spawning torches and looking in my one chest in that house I freaked out having no clue admins could do that I thought the server was glitching hahahaha! I was almost the complete opposite of what I am now I was deeply withdrawn and very silent and shy no one really knew of my existence until a spawn fight occured over a tiny ass house us noobs were building right where spawned ended and people in diamond took it over and kept killing us that kind of brung out my sass and over confidence in the end it was more of a fun game trying to claim the small house. After that I dropped my art for a long time just to play I was so hooked and ended up making cherishing friends that still play today. I decided on trying Minecraft art and man... Was it so bad.. I mean it was horrid not what i was used to, drawing block people can be a challenge hahah! Oh man but after a while I got hooked on Minecraft art as well and honestly this server had touched me so much and has changed me so much if it wasn't for this server I wouldn't have been doing Minecraft art in the first place NEVER have I been thankful for a broken tablet pen. After a while my art was displayed in front of all spawn and I made a decision of always sticking with this group I found a place on a silly block game I found my home in Minecraft.