Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Okay. I didn't realize how much this was affecting some people, so please, before you hate me/NN/whoever else, let me explain what has happened in the past few days.

Recently Atonic_Eclipse, leader of Oblivion (a faction out to cause war, chaos, and destroy NN) proved via screenshots that he had access to a portion of NN's non-public Discord, meaning that someone in NN was giving him info. NN quickly had a meeting between a few highly trusted members and attempted to find out the mole's identity. After a lot of discussion and evidence, we kicked CanKicker out of the faction, finding him to be the most likely suspect.

Fast forward a day -- and I believe this is what many of you are upset about -- GrinningBobcat, living in a village started by Juli and some others, but now abandoned by that group and claimed by Oblivion after a coordinate leak, was killed by Atonic and got mad. I asked him for a teleport into the village (which I knew nothing of besides that Atonic was there), assuming it was Oblivion's base. He accepted the tp, and I was soon killed by Oblivion members at Juli's village.

However, I recorded the coords, knowing I might be killed. SirChris, SurfTurf, and I (all part of NN) traveled via Nether to these coords and found a portal. We geared for battle and went in, using a distraction we set up to keep most of Oblivion out of the village so we could raid. Let me be clear -- we were under the impression that we were heading to Oblivion's base.

Upon arrival, SirChris recognized the village as Juli's (as he had been part of the village before it was abandoned) and begged us not to grief it. WE DID NOT GRIEF IT. We took what little supplies were left at the base and eventually were killed by Oblivion members returning from our little distraction. NN teleported in iwarriori in there to chase them and had some fun teleporting back to the village again and again to play with Oblivion.

And that's it. We did not harm the village. We did NOT RAID JULI.

As for the spy in NN, Cankicker was apparently not the one, although our evidence and reasoning against him leads us to believe he should not remain in NN. We kicked another member for inactivity and were informed by Atonic that the spy had been kicked. Whether this is true or not I don't know.

That's what's been going on. NN is not against the innocent. We are loaded with new members are threats right now, so please hear us out. We are only against Oblivion, Tops, and Rybye. Not Juli.