Why did I get banned when I was being harrassed from other players?

1. 6 years ago

IGN: TheRealGarGar

Why I was banned: basically here's what happened second I joined the server Rj or something like that was talking to me about "oh hey you're the person who got banned or something" can't remember wasnt really that important then Cathy started "is that the person who was calling me annoying" then I said I got banned for mispelling the word "come" and several people started harrassing me saying "liar" "stop spreading this fake news" and was basically being rude for no reason just because I told them what I got banned for the first time. then as they were saying this I said "lmao ok I don't care what you guys think" then I got banned with a message saying "not listening to staff" like WHAT in the world I didn't start the fight at all, I saw cathy was on and all them and didnt say shit because I aint wanna start stupid shit again then I got banned? can someone please explain???

2. Completely misrepresenting the situation to try get a lighter sentence won't work.

[03:11:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRealGarGar joined the game
    [03:12:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> I honestly hate being banned for the most dumbest things
    [03:13:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> Like I got banned for saying nibba on a different server for a week
    [03:13:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> Well you shouldn't say it here either TheRealGarGar

First warning delivered here.

[03:13:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> Yeah I won't since I know now everyone is so uptight xD
    [03:14:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> Really do we want to do this again TheRealGarGar
    [03:14:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> You literally just got unbanned
    [03:14:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> I know because I mispelled "come
    [03:14:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CathyComet§r> isn't GarGar the one who called me an annoying white girl? can't remember
    [03:14:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CathyComet§r> yes it was
    [03:14:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CathyComet§r> that wasn't your only offense F A m
    [03:14:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> That wasn't the reason TheRealGarGar
    [03:14:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> yeah i got banned overnight for mispelling
    [03:14:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> Yeah it was xD
    [03:14:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> No it was not
    [03:15:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> yuh it was xD
    [03:15:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CathyComet§r> yes, continue to act like you don't know what you did
    [03:15:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CathyComet§r> A+
    [03:15:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> lol nice sarcasm
    [03:15:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CathyComet§r> chat logs don't exist or anything
    [03:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> Okay here,s the deal you are going to stop trolling and stop spreading misinformation like that

As you can see no one was harassing you here, simply pointing out you were incorrect about the reaosn you got banned.
    2nd Warning delivered.

[03:15:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7SuspectSkies§r> hey coop lets teleport
    [03:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> what misinformation
    [03:15:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> You did not get banned just for mispelling
    [03:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> yeah i literally did bud xD
    [03:15:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2CathyComet§r> ..
    [03:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> Bye TheRealGarGar
    [03:15:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7SuspectSkies§r> usually u get banned for a reason unfortunately
    [03:15:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2JuraraJupiter§r> GarGar quit with the fake news
    [03:16:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> lmao ok I don't care what you think
    [03:16:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRealGarGar left the game

At which point you continued arguing despite the warning so you were banned.

You will be unbanned in 3 days.
    Read the rules thoroughly again.

3. I'm changing this to a 5 day ban since you clearly didn't learn your lesson after just getting pardoned, you better go reread the rules i don't want to see you writing another ban appeal again.

or Sign Up to reply!