Edited 6 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

You don't need professional help for this kind of stuff Rylee.
I'm talking about adult life and what would you guys do. :)

Well if you guys don't feel comfy talking about this you can lock the thread.
I kind of smell trolling already.

I know marriage and kids aren't a joke, my brother has two of them, but if you're ready for full commitment then you know the consenquences and what could possibly happen if things go south, but only people with negative mindset think that way. :)

I know what I feel and what I want. Having a girlfriend with a kid isn't a joke either.

They can easily use you and just get you in a position where they'll claim a lot of crap.
I already am a member of a dating site and I have no problem with finding my match.

I'm just looking for opinions from people here who already have kids and are married and I'm quite sure there is a fair amount of people like that here. I'm looking for opinions from people who are experienced in this kind of stuff.

Valgys, I'm currently 24 years old. I have that kind of history that will make you to enjoy your family life.
Not every single mother my age is the same, you should know this.

I'm strictly looking for opinions from already married people and people with kids.
I'd greatly appreciate if someone like that replies as I can only properly talk with that kind of people about this kind of situation. :)