Argon's Podcast Megathread!!

1. 8 years ago

https://soundcloud.com/aimless-railroad/aimless-railroad-ep-1
    Wow, that was exhausting. Lots of editing out stutters n' crap.

Anyways, I'mma try to have a pseudo-upload schedule, as long as I have topics to cover it should go smoothly. Give it a listen, I really want some feedback on it.

2. Put it on youtube argon, at least you can get more places for it to go

3. @Dannysharks Put it on youtube argon, at least you can get more places for it to go

What do you mean?

4. Okay ive just finished listening to it ^-^ @argonFiles
    Soundcloud = painful xD So maybe either put it up on youtube, or make a facebook page, or something like that.
    Your sound was fine, go blankets xD No problems on that end
    Maybe make a plan before you start, instead of all improv. Im still unsure what the whole bones board game thing was about
    Also with a plan, maybe some research? You were speaking about aquaman, and you said he was one of DCs heros. Not wrong, but at the same time, wheres the justice league, or the fact hes king of Atlantis? All i took from it was really a sorta I-Dont-like-him talk, without much knowledge from it
    The random bits at the end were good, maybe make a random thought section outa it.
    Keep in mind that the length is irrelevant xD the actual content far outweighs the length
    Maybe, in the future, get one or two more people to help making it. Having more voices and varied opinions would be beneficial
    okay xD other than all that, it was really good ^-^ Looking forward to ep.2

5. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

Soundcloud hasnt given me problems so far..I'll think about YouTube. I'm going to have a rough guideline and more research on the topics I cover tomorrow, but I don't have anyone else that wants to be part of the podcast yet! I think guests would come later, maybe Season 2. Defo need to look up "Rattle Me Bones Commercial" on YT later.

6. Episode 2 will probably be recorded tomorrow! Stay tuned and off the tracks guys.

7. https://soundcloud.com/aimless-railroad/aimless-railroad-ep-2

Episode 2 is live! 32 minutes of me and patrick discussing things. Also potty humor. Lots of that.

8. argon just make an entire podcast on modern memes. Id join in but I have no mic.

9. YouTube is going to happen! I'll use my 3 hrs of SC upload time and put all of it in YT as well. Episode 2 is going to be Episode 1 in the YT version because the pilot sucked. Anyway, currently taking 2 1/2 hrs to upload, stay tuned!

10. Still chuckle at the into every time XD

11. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

This took 2 hrs 45 minutes to upload..

12. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

6 topics in one episode!

13. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

Kinda pissed.. no guests for tonight..

14. https://soundcloud.com/aimless-railroad/aimless-railroad-ep-3

15. "ALSO YOU'RE AN ALIEN!"

Best podcast 2016

On a serious note though, I'm enjoying the podcast :)

16. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

@CodyJProductions "ALSO YOU'RE AN ALIEN!"

Best podcast 2016

On a serious note though, I'm enjoying the podcast :)

Don't spoil it for Danny, I don't think he's seen it yet! :P

Did you like all the songs we did? At the end of S1 I'll compile them all into a playlist and upload them!

17. There's an RSS feed now so people on their phones can play it on podcast apps

18. Where was the spoiler alert @CodyJProductions xD
    Simply rude xD Rude Rude Rude
    Ill just have to watch the next one first, and then spoil it for you >:)

19. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

Danny, have you listened to it yet?
    If so, what did you think?

anyway its live on YT too!

20. xD sorry, been busy as of late
    That was good ^-^ Although there is no chance in hell about a rap battle thing xD
    i think you're doing well argon ^-^ Its fun to listen to xD
    Also, if you need to ever talk about anything, you can pm me at any time ^-^

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!