95Artax95's ban appeal

1. 8 years ago

In game name: 95Artax95

Reason for your ban: too many chickens in my chicken farm

Why should you be unbanned: i was far from my base in the moment i was warned, and i had no food to go back. Anyway a friend of mine logged in yesterday and he killed some chickens.

2. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  3. Please don't post in ban appeals, the person responsible for banning you will reply when they have time.

4. Hello I was the Mod that banned you,I gave several warnings about your entities at your base while you were there not only in pm's but as well as a few kicks, at first i figured it could be because you didn't speak English so i tried in Italian too (the apparent language use at your base) however it was obvious you were aware and just decided to ignore it, I then gave you time to reply and got sidetracked myself with another task, once i finished that I asked you 1 final time and you still refused.
    I didn't and do not want/like to ban for entities, normally an admin would have came in and killed them themselves but at the time no one was available.
    The ban itself was for refusing to listen to staff which makes me even more aware that you knew about the previous warnings and just decided to flat out ignore them.

You will be unbanned in 1 day from this appeal.

5. Ok thank you for letting me play again.
    I want you to know that i didn't ignore your warnings on purpose, actually i didn't know those were messages/warnings from staff, i thought that those were computer/minecraft errors.
    Thank you again.

or Sign Up to reply!