Edited 6 years ago by JSN_

In Game Name: JSN_

Reason for your ban: Usage of a minimap

Why should you be unbanned:
I understand that the use of mods that give an unfair advantage is a bannable offense and I completely regret what I was doing. I was to stupid to change my configuration when I joined CraftyMynes because at this time i had just recently gotten the mod and finally knew how to install/work it and such. I was going to use this minimap for a separate server as for that server allows it (people from Team Eye can confirm this although some of aren't that trustworthy). I am relatively new to mods and although that is no excuse, being the knucklehead I am I forgot to take the precautions of using different mods on different servers. I didn't even realize that the minimap was open during my time in CraftyMynes until someone asked me what minimap I was using.

[09:53:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7JSN_§r> idk
[09:53:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Argail§r> minimaps are allowed?
[09:53:41] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7JSN_§r> o shit
[09:53:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> no
[09:53:44] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7JSN_§r> i forgot
[09:53:44] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Argail§r> lmao
[09:53:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] DjDannyD7 drowned
[09:53:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2Argail§r> reported
[09:53:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7JSN_§r> lemme turn it off brb

It was actually at that point I knew I fucked up and realized the minimaps are strictly prohibited on the server. Before you say that I joined many times before I was banned I actually forgot about minimaps and how they were banned on the server, I know I read up a post about it on the forums a while back and its mentioned every now and then but I just didn't take in the fact that I even had the minimap open and it was giving me a completely unfair advantage over navigation.

It was at this time that I had asked for the links to the mod and mod installer so I could use the minimap on a separate server so I didn't have that much time to use it. https://prnt.sc/g616h4 and I didn't really bother with it for a while until the date listed in this picture when I finally got it working in the right folder https://prnt.sc/g618ns that was the time when I was finally rested up and etc from returned to Canada (some staff can also confirm I was in China for about 10 days). I know 2 days may seem like a lot of time for someone not to really notice what they have done when joining a server but I shit you not while you staff member probably have heard this many times, I just never noticed it. I never intended on harming others or giving myself an unfair advantage I might've been blind or high or something else but I truly didn't notice the minimap and the advantages it would have given me if I were to use it. I deeply apologize for using the minimap in game and I have realized what it has gotten myself into. In the future I will remember to use optifine as my only modification on this server.