Ryanman2000's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by ryanman2000

To everyone appealing a ban:

Please follow this format.

Title of the thread: (your In Game Name here)'s Ban Appeal

In Game Name: ryanman2000

Reason for your ban: inappropriate usage of chat

Why should you be unbanned: I truly feel that my language, that is, referring to right before i got banned, was misinterpreted (as trump would say) BIGGLY. For example, when i said i was promoting a better server chat i was not being sarcastic and was trying to change my ways in response to the warnings by staff members. I can tell how some of my past language is completely unwarranted, such as an exceptional use of the words "f**k","god***it", and "u fat f***ing c*nt". But I am making an effort to be a better person. Just to reiterate, "hearing" my words through chat can distort the meaning of it, although my intentions are good. NONE of this is sarcastic (just so u know :D).

(edit)
    OK I just saw the ban description and it said (disobeying/disrespecting)
    Well, I, as mentioned before, meant no disrespect to the staff and tried to follow the rules once threatened.

2. Ryanman2000, I am the Moderator that banned you.

I kicked you multiple times and when you seemed to not understand why I showed you a link to the rules and suggested you read them, which you obviously didn't.

How you can think that this is down to being "misinterpreted" I do not understand.
    Firstly you made inappropriate and disrespectful jokes like:
    [22:06:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> 1 word
    [22:06:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> autism

Then after being kicked you make a sexual reference after someone made a typo:
    [22:10:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <brvogamer2> disck
    [22:10:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7BIGFAY§r> What's in the VIP lounge
    [22:10:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> wow music dicks
    [22:10:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> nice joke

Then you started either trolling or advertising while also making also bringing up a controversial topic of social justice warriors:
    [22:11:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ryanman2000> i am promoting a more kid/sjw friendly server

Overall you broke 2 rules repeatedly:

Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the Minecraft font and English in global chat.

I personally was not around when you may have used an excessive amount of swearing, however from what I can see you admitted to, only "c*nt" is out of order, the rest should be alright as long as they are not overused or targeting other players.

I do believe and hope your intentions are good and you will be unbanned in three days (11/08/2017), giving you ample time to read the rules to make sure this does not happen again.

https://forum.craftymynes.com/pages/2-rules

Thank you for reading,

-Tezzer

3. Your ban has now been pardoned and you are free to join the server, please be more careful of what you say in the future.

- Tezzer

or Sign Up to reply!