Pimpcy's Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

In Game Name: Pimpcy

Reason for your ban: I enjoyed hitting that beautiful F key a lot and had a little too much fun with it.
    On a serious note I spammed

Why should you be unbanned: I wanna go home..
    I won't be very active still but hearing I'm missing out all that fun and stories sucks. Also ppl want me to be back ;)
    I'm not much of a spammer I did it for a specific purpose I would never attempt to break the rules for harassing purposes. Nor will I do it again it was just an under stress moment.
    I love you guys so much I hope to be accepted so you all can feel that love. All of it. -image-

2. I'll ask for you to be pardoned in 1 day, that being said however if you wish to be banned in the future just ask a staff member.

Spamming the server while effective is not the appropriate way if you wish to take a break or leave for good. Asking to be banned doesn't incur a time penalty when asking to be unbanned, where as breaking the rules does.

Nysic

3. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

I understand this again I did write how it all played out before I decided on settling with the ban for commissions so it wouldn't really have worked in asking in times of stress ahah. Kind of like an act without thinking moment tbh but thank u.
    I actually was educated on asking for bans before this hah.

or Sign Up to reply!