ButterChully's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by ButterChully

Reason for my ban: I was in the End with HaloNest, sitting around the End Portal back to the overworld when I began to place some gravel around. When I did, I absolutely did not expect for it to physically move from the End to the spawn in the overworld. I had no clue that this was even possible, and had no intention of ever doing it.

Why I should be unbanned: I had zero idea that this was even possible, and didn't intend for it to happen. Never would I try to intentionally grief the spawn area in such a destructive manner, and for that I am remorseful. Users HaloNest and staff-member BluePlauge can both tell you that this was all just a mistake on my part, but not one of ill-intent by any stretch of the imagination.

2. Edited 6 years ago by Nysic

It seems extremely unlikely that you placed sand into the end portal without knowing what would happen, especially when you bragged about it. After all this has happened before recently.

[06:51:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7ButterChully§r> Now THIS deserves a sign in the graveyard 'Successfully griefed the spawn'

You will be pardoned in a week from this post.

3. It'll be 2 weeks, griefing spawn intentionally or otherwise requires an administrator to fix it. In the event of intentional griefing this results in a permanent ban.

I'd be willing to give you the benefit of doubt in your "accidental" musings but your last statement believes me to think that you, in some part were aware of your actions.

Be thankful this ban isn't permanent.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!