will_smith_132's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: will_smith_132

Reason for your ban: I said "I'm selling black people" something to that extent

Why should you be unbanned: I thought i was supposed to get at least three warnings before a ban, i just got banned right after i said that, I'm no really sorry but I just thought it was supposed to be three warnings and then ban. I was also gonna buy VIP+ and then this happened, so yea. It might happen again, but itll be a permaban which yknow im not lookin for. So yea. Peace homie.

2. Hello, I'm the mod who banned you. It seems there was a bit of a mix-up between you and another player with similar names, who was getting warnings for saying similar things. I confused your names, and here we are.

Given that you aren't sorry, and "it might happen again", you'll be unbanned in 24 hours from the reply.

In the future, it's best to just not try push the rules. You can review them here.
    PS - donating doesn't mean you can say whatever you wish. Keep that in mind if you choose to buy vip+.

3. I will add to this Will. You have had at least three kicks from me and have been pushing the edges of the rules from the moment you joined. You were lucky not to have been banned earlier. You certainly have had plenty of warning.

or Sign Up to reply!