CODEButterKnife's ban appeal

1. 6 years ago

[deleted]

6 Sep 2017

IGN:CODEButterKnife
    Reason chat violation
    I was bored so instead of playing i decided to chat and i make alot of jokes (that i only think are funny and noone else) i said racist things i said "just because hes black doesnt mean he is going to rob or kill you dont be racist" or something like that i also said "This server is " "oops i almost said the server was gay i woukdve gotten banned but i forgot to do /msg so i was like uh oh and i got banned (ive also probably sweared a bit but in the rules it says you can swear a bit) maybe i deserve the ban but imo it shouldnt be a perm ban it should be a week 2 weeks i dont know what ever you think but hey maybe this server thinks it should be a perm anyway i hope i get unbanned this was my favorite survival server becuase of the lack of plugins and mods its vanilla which i love if i stayed banned or not i hope this server stays alive and well (and that was my poor grammar ban appeal sorry for the bad grammar)

2. Edited 6 years ago by Venetorem

well, as much as i would like to adhere to your request of a 2 week ban, that's a tad extreme even for me. You will be pardoned in 24 hours. Do take care to follow the server rules, and staff warnings in the future.

or Sign Up to reply!