NerdieBirdieYT's Staff Application

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

In Game Name: NerdieBirdieYT

Age: I am 16 years old. Typically I act twice my age, but when I'm having fun with friends I tend to act like my inner child.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Strengths: As I stated before, I am typically extremely mature except when I am playing around. It's not at all a rare occurrence for people to completely overestimate my age by the way I act online. I consider myself to me a friendly and agreeable person; I do not like being mad at people or holding grudges. I enjoy making people happy (which is a big reason I do YouTube). In addition, I am very good with rules and enforcement of them. I have never had a detention in school or been banned from a Minecraft server, and as most of you know, I run a moderately strict faction and have had to enforce rules on multiple occasions. I really love improving the community of Minecraft servers, and typically am very close with staff members on servers I have played on in the past. When I see someone break a rule, I call them out on it, whether or not I have the ability to kick them.

I suppose I should also mention that I am almost always available on Discord. I check it regularly during the day. I also have quite a bit of free time to spend on the server.

Weaknesses: My self-confidence is not great; I do not do well with personal insults, mainly if the one insulting me is someone I care deeply about. I do have clinical depression, so during some random patches I may not be the most upbeat person in the world, but I try extremely hard to stay cheery in situations like Minecraft, where I am among people I like. So while I may feel really awful at times, I do my best to make Minecraft a place to calm down and relieve that angst rather than fuel it.

Why you are Applying: I'm constantly telling people who are breaking the rules to abide by them, and I will continue to do so regardless of whether I am accepted. As I said before, I do well with rules and their enforcement. If I can make CraftyMynes a place that is enjoyable to more people through taking care of the server, I would love to do so. Eradicating toxic people bent on breaking rules is helpful to any server, and J am more than happy to be of assistance.

Time Played on CraftyMynes: 10,000,000 as of today. I have been here for a few months now and, as a YouTuber, have gotten to experience a lot of CraftyMynes that the casual player would not ever get to see. I am involved with the factions and take note of just about everything going on in the server, including the forums.

Custom Note: I sincerely hope that I can be of service to one of the best servers I have played on. It would be an honor to better serve the community here.

Thank you!

or Sign Up to reply!