SharpSerac's Staff Application

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: SharpSerac

Time Zone: PST

Strengths: I am a logical thinker, I do not let my emotions take over, and I can resolve problems quickly and easily. I have watched servers being run and administrated for a very long time, so I know I'd be able to replicate what they do. I am dedicated to the things that I do, and do not let others take me down from that.

Weaknesses: I like to think that I'm always right, whether or not that may be the case. When I happen to know that I am right, I continue to try to prove my point no matter how redundant the argument can be. I'm overconfident at times and I can sometimes be a little insensitive towards others, but I do believe there's room in all of us to change.

Why you are Applying: I believe that I can be helpful on the server since I am knowledgeable about its functions and rules and can help guide new players on their way as well as keep the older players from breaking rules in the future. I have already started giving advice to the new players of the server as of late, in addition to tips that not a lot of players give out to the newer players, and even sharing a bit of resources with them to start them on their journey.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 10,000,000

Custom Note (optional): Although I may be seen as some sort of villain here on CraftyMynes, do not let my in-game persona sway your decision. This application is 100% serious, I do wish to help the server prosper and grow, and I know that I can contribute to that.

or Sign Up to reply!