HaloNest's ban appeal

1. 6 years ago

ign: HaloNest

reason for the ban: so today I tped to wellev, at first I thaught he was being killed over and over by a raider, but when I was teleported to him it turned out that it was just his teammate trying to get his head, but when I discovered it was too late and they started fighting me so I started to fight them back, I was first given a warning for spam killing but I wasn't paying attention to chat, so I got kicked and after I re joined I kept spam killing and so I was eventually banned.

why should I be unbanned: I'm really sorry, I should have stopped spam killing when I was given a warning, you have my word I will pay attention to chat and staff orders in the future.

2. __________________________________________________________
    so here's the logs of what happened...

[14:31:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:31:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Pinngwis was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:32:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:32:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:33:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:33:53] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:34:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]

[14:34:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fVenetorem§r> halo, slow down
    [14:34:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fVenetorem§r> thanks

-Warning 1-

[14:34:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Nyxusi tried to swim in lava to escape §3HaloNest§r
    [14:34:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev tried to swim in lava to escape §3HaloNest§r

[14:34:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fVenetorem§r> -_-

-not exactly a warning, but noteworthy-

[14:34:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev tried to swim in lava
    [14:35:04] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Nyxusi was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting §3HaloNest§r
    [14:35:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]

[14:35:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fVenetorem§r> Halo, block their homes or leave

-Warning 2-

[14:35:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Nyxusi was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]

[14:35:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3HaloNest§r> wai

I wasn't paying attention to chat

So you weren't paying attention to chat, but you responded to me... riiight.
    Carry on.

[14:35:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]

[14:35:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fVenetorem§r> because kill spam
    [14:35:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fVenetorem§r> duh

-Warning 3-

[14:35:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:35:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:35:55] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Nyxusi was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:36:06] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §3HaloNest§r left the game

-Kicked-

[14:36:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §3HaloNest§r joined the game
    [14:36:23] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Nyxusi was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:36:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting §3HaloNest§r

[14:36:29] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fVenetorem§r> it wasnt a request halo. Space the kills out, block their homes, or leave

-Warning 4-

This is when Cileklim joined in

[14:36:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was shot by §2Cileklim§r
    [14:36:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was shot by §2Cileklim§r
    [14:36:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was shot by §2Cileklim§r

[14:37:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fVenetorem§r> Swapping killers doesnt stop it

-Warning 5-

[14:37:03] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:37:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Nyxusi was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:37:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was shot by §2Cileklim§r

[14:37:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3HaloNest§r> sorry for the spam kill tho

Hmmm... so you were aware of the spam... But you weren't paying attention to chat?!

[14:37:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Nyxusi was shot by §2Cileklim§r
    [14:37:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §6kinkyboss§r

[14:37:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> Leave
    [14:37:29] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> Now

-Warning 6-

So Kinkyboss came, killed them once, and then left the first time i told him to. Where as you two decided to continue to ignore my many warnings and continue to stay and kill

[14:37:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was shot by §2Cileklim§r
    [14:37:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Nyxusi was shot by §2Cileklim§r
    [14:37:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was shot by §2Cileklim§r

[14:37:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §2Cileklim§r left the game
    [14:38:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §2Cileklim§r joined the game
    [14:38:01] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §2Cileklim§r left the game

At this point, Cileklim was kicked right before i banned him for kill spam

[14:38:03] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:38:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] wellev was slain by §3HaloNest§r using [Craftymynes's got Talentss]
    [14:38:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §3HaloNest§r left the game

...Aaand now you're banned

Seeing as this is your second ban, ignored my 7 warnings, kick warning, and admitted that you were both aware of chat and knew you were spamming, and yet persisted to continue killing them, your ban will last for 5 days.

You have spent more than enough time to know better

or Sign Up to reply!