Hello, BaronBattleBread here, unbenounced mastermind behind the maze. Ive been out of country for the week and ive been waiting for someome to talk.about the maze :3

So, thanks for the review :D i love hearing our work is appreciated, and now im gonna explain some things.

First- the doors :D
The maze was my personal shrine to the indie classic, Spookys House of JumpScares (aka- 1,000 doors).
It was my i spiration and were an effective tool in keeping people moving forward.

Second- jumpscares... are really hard. Spawn immediatly deletes active mobs and alot of people dont have sound on so we werent left with many choices. They wree more a gimmik than anything, u fortunatly.

Third- Entrapment. This was not actually part of the design. We blocked TPs in the area, to prevent cheating using warps and player marks. We are working on a way around it, unfortunatly we cant do it without Crafty, but we should have a fix soon. I thought we had a warning sign up. My apologies.

4th- Length.
Every year, i design a bigger and better maze for halloween. Its my favorite part of being an admin here, my contribuiton, if you will.
Last year i spent 4 weeks designing, building and perfecting the biggest and spookiest maze craftymynes had ever seen- and players bypassed the fun with enderpearls, TPs, and even sharing maps on these forums... i was heartbroken. This year i decided to make up for it with a mind game and i think we nailed it. Perhaps i went a little overboard.. XD sorry/not sorry

Rnc2011 spent 4 late nigjts working the TPs with me, trying to piece together the chaos i was designing. And he did :) you can thank him for helping bring my nightmare to your reality. It took our test subject 45 minutes to complete- with cheat signs. :P
It had to be long and complicated to help detere mapping and repetition... obviously we cant stop it, but we did slow it down :)

As far as the designs of the floors goes.. i ran out of ideas as i was moving. I wanted to make each floor as unique as possible while making them seem similar to other floors of their block type. But ill keep that cake is a lie idea in mind for nwxt year :D

i made the prize my head. I get my revenge, you get your scare, and you can beat me in effigy when you're done.

Love you guys, and keep it comming- i want to hear everything you think about the maze :D