Post a Reply

I now permanentally have the world record in speedrunning the 2017 Halloween maze

1. 6 years ago

Well, I guess congrats for having the best record. (*permanently btw) I have nothing else to say other than congratulations on mastering the maze. There really isn't a point to speedrunning it, considering it's built to be slow, was only up for a few days, and is not a permanent fixture of the server's features that give reason for glorified competition (other than for sheer number of runs), but whatever. Congrats.

2. @Dennari43 Well, I guess congrats for having the best record. (*permanently btw) I have nothing else to say other than congratulations on mastering the maze. There really isn't a point to speedrunning it, considering it's built to be slow, was only up for a few days, and is not a permanent fixture of the server's features that give reason for glorified competition (other than for sheer number of runs), but whatever. Congrats.

Why u tryna crush on this man's achievements bro relax I got mad respect for @deyahruhd . I think maybe ur just jealous of him.