Post a Reply

Singleplayer Adventures

1. 6 years ago

What do you guys think of me making some sort of diary oriented posts sharing experiences while i play, besides stunning views of biomes i find?

2. Day 3 ; 29th November 2017
    After some more strip mining i decided to pack my important stuff and transport them to my future home in the beautiful Lavander fields.
    I didnt make an actual house yet but i decided to explore the nether a bit in hopes of finding some nether warts and blazes for future potion brewing.
    -image-
    This is the view infront of my portal, BoP adds nether biomes aswell :o
    The name of this one is "Phantasmagoric Inferno".

I manage to find myself a fortress and a blaze spawner relatively close to my portal, but clumsy me, instead of placing torches on the spawner, start fighting them.
    -image-
    My 3rd death so far unfortunately, but i will try to die as least as possible from now on, since i made a full diamond set and a shield afterwards.

Moving on after collecting some blaze rods, their molten cores and netherwarts, i started wandering, and came across this beauty.
    -image-
    " The Undergarden "
    -image-
    Full of overgrown netherrack and these tiny trees.
    -image-
    " Fungi Forest "
    Huge mushrooms surrounded by netherrack infused with mycelium :o
    -image-
    Also collected this interesting flower, that dealt quite a bit of damage after breaking it.
    -image-
    Dealt about 4 hearts of damage, this was after i regenerated my health a bit. Some moderate loot i got from the chests i found in the fortress aswell.
    Returned to the overworld after that and roamed around the Lavander Fields to check my surroundings and see if i find anything worth taking a look/picture :)
    -image-
    Enormous birch forest

-image-
    " Shrubland " Eerie looking trees that are black on the inside and a few jungle bushes. (managed to get some cocoa beans and sapplings)
    -image-
    Had to take some time to adore the beautiful night views at this place.
    -image-
    -image-
    Some uninvited guests who were trying to disturb me while i was taking the screenshots :/

-image-
    One of the zombies tried to kill me with the lavanders aswell!
    -image-
    Nice view of the place during daytime.
    -image-
    Was thinking of starting my base in one of these hills on the edge of the biome. Thats all i had for today anyways. Tommorow i might try to find a stronghold, if i dont succed i mightaswell start making my future base.