Post a Reply

Overworld Gold Farms

1. 6 years ago

You have not convinced me.

In my time i have spent Months developing overworld gold farms- Multitudes and masses of time and equpment on vanilla servers.

-image-

Ive put hours and hours into testing them. crafting bigger and better mashes of portals

-image-

i have built MONSTROSITIES! the likes of which you can hardly comprehend, on vanilla servers.

-image-

And i can tell you now, Ive killed them. The servers, i mean. Lagged them out, Crashed them out, Coruppted them into rollbacks.
    So dont come in here acting like theyre so safe- Theyre not. Theyre banned because we dont want what ive done happeneing on our server. Not to mention , thanks to mojang, the spawnrates would be pathetic.

Sigma Rules
    -image-

2. Edited 6 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

@BaronBattleBread You have not convinced me.

In my time i have spent Months developing overworld gold farms- Multitudes and masses of time and equpment on vanilla servers.

-image-

Ive put hours and hours into testing them. crafting bigger and better mashes of portals

-image-

i have built MONSTROSITIES! the likes of which you can hardly comprehend, on vanilla servers.

-image-

And i can tell you now, Ive killed them. The servers, i mean. Lagged them out, Crashed them out, Coruppted them into rollbacks.
    So dont come in here acting like theyre so safe- Theyre not. Theyre banned because we dont want what ive done happeneing on our server. Not to mention , thanks to mojang, the spawnrates would be pathetic.

Sigma Rules
    -image-

Moral of the story here is that this Canadian dude can't build for shit. :D :D :D :D

no jk lol ur le best builder in cm 2k1314151617 :D