Shadowkmd724's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

Shadowkmd724,

X-ray Texture pack,

Alright so I know you caught me using a x-ray texture pack and yeah I admit that... But The only way I would use it was so when I was strip mining I would know if I was coming up to diamonds, and if I wasn't I would stop and start a new mine. You also probably didn't like the amount of diamonds I had off the bat. tbh I don't know how that happened I got lucky ig but I never used the TP to dig straight to diamonds (Besides obviously the one time when you killed me) I couldn't help myself. Please reconsider your decision, I really like this server and it is so hard to find a good survival server like this one with such a nice community.

2. Edited 6 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

@shadowkmd724

To be honest with you I suspected that you Xrayed for a while, and always when I was logging in, you logged off (Coincidence?) I dont think so... but anyways, your confession makes things easier for me (and for the community). So at the end my hunch was right (as always).

Unfortunately for you, X raying is a PERMANENT ban, so appeal DENIED.

In the name of CraftyMynes! and the whole community, that we try to keep clean from cheaters (like you), we wave you farewell and have good luck on other servers.

Ps. A Hacker always stays a hacker. Imagine if we pardon all cheaters? we would be babysitting every single one of them (including you)

or Sign Up to reply!