iiTzzJojooo's ban apeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by iiTzZJojooo

Ign = iitzzjojooo

Why I Was Banned = not listening to staff

Why I Should Be Un Banned = I know I had several warnings, and I even apologised for my constant use of caps, however I was standing next to a wall when I logged out and when I logged back in, I was suffocating and because of block lag I could not get out, I'm sorry for using caps but I was angry as I had levels and didn't deserve to die.

2. Edited 7 years ago by GibsonAxe

Hello, you have been warned by several staff about chat violations you have been committing the last few days I'd say you had been getting off easy. You need to remain calm or just take a small break next time instead of breaking the rules, its just not an excuse to do so.

3. It was the right decision to ban me, I just get annoyed very easily and that situation triggered my anger.

4. Upon further review of your Ban it has come to my attention that you have already previously been banned 3 times, this being your fourth would usually be the final and permanent ban, However seeing as it was a chat violation
    I'm going to be making it a 2 week ban.
    This is your last chance as well your next ban will be a perm 1 so try hard to actually follow the rules when you get back please.

5. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  6. KingJrod do not post on Ban appeals not belonging to you, you know this already.

or Sign Up to reply!